bebin.tv/blog

bebin.tv/blog header image 2

Mel Talk 82: Bloopers!

December 26th, 2008 · 12 Comments

Salam be hamegi…I hope you all had a beautiful Holiday and are in preparations for the New Year! I thought I would gather up some fun bloopers from my most recent episodes…I’m sure by now you can all figure memorizing is a hard task for me-I need work on my pronunciation of Persian words, lol. Let’s blog away :)

Tags: Bloopers · Mel Talk · Melissa

12 responses so far ↓

• 1 kaveh // Dec 26, 2008 at 6:15 pm

khaste nabashi melissa;
    akhare in episode va kheili az episode haye digat to jomelati ro estefadeh mikoni ke zamanesh dorost nist;
    masalan in hafte gofti “omidvaram lezat bordin va khandidin”.
    in jomle dorostesh ine:
    “omidvaram lezat bordeh bashin va khandideh bashin”
    movafagh bashi

• 2 emad // Dec 26, 2008 at 9:55 pm

one suggestion,
    isn’t it better if Melisa, Ladan and Masoud speak english and the other guys who can speak farsi correctly keep on speaking farsi, making bilingual office will be very interesting and funny.

• 3 emad // Dec 26, 2008 at 9:57 pm

what’s wrong with this blog, i can’t submit my comment.
    i was just going to suggest that it is better if Mel and Ladana nd masoud speak english and other guy who speak farsi better keep on speaking farsi, and a bilingual office will be more interesting and funny. and it is easier for you.
    cheers

• 4 Amir // Dec 27, 2008 at 1:11 am

Salam Melissa jan,
    mikham begam you are the best :) kheli banamak hasti, ino mitooni too Slang of the Week estefade koni:
    Banamak = ba + namak = ba + salt.
    e.g. dokhtare banaki hasti = dokhtare bamaze va shirini hasti.

Once again, I love your shows :)
    Good luck,
    Amir from Toronto

• 5 ohhh MG // Dec 27, 2008 at 1:23 am

12/27 = sal of golbanoo of pakistan

• 6 Amir from Ireland // Dec 27, 2008 at 5:59 am

Mellisa ghahsnag bood, to chera enghade zaboonet migire? Mage to khoone farsi harf nemizadi? zaboone be in ghashangi…

• 7 looool // Dec 27, 2008 at 9:51 pm

“BEH LAH LAH ” lol

in my opinion u should be the hottie of the year!!

• 8 Mehdiowen // Dec 30, 2008 at 4:44 am

I love you Melisa
    Warm Wishes From Montreal …
    We always(every week) watch Bebin tv

• 9 Neda // Jan 1, 2009 at 8:05 pm

Mel I love your show
    keep up the great work… you are awesome ;)
    Happy new yr!!

• 10 melissa // Jan 2, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Thanks guys for your lovely comments! Saleh no’ro be hameh tabrik migam!!!

-Shoshahi out!

• 11 sabet // Feb 22, 2009 at 5:34 pm

We love you can you were more short skirts you have nice long sexy legs . mmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks

Sabet

• 12 Jamal from Brazil // Mar 28, 2009 at 5:48 pm

Mel……
    Been ages…. I have been so busy I have no idea how many episodes I missed :( and been traveling and stuff….. Rasti Eid Mobarak:) So I have a lot of catching up to do here. Probably more that 40 episodes to watch? So I better go….. I hope you still remember me…. I am so curious what is happening in the show now…. You should do the 13 be dar episode outdoors. Anyways good to be back….. See you soon :)