bebin.tv/blog

bebin.tv/blog header image 2

Noor Film Festival 2008

April 11th, 2008 · 7 Comments

The second year of the festival has arrived, Noor Film Festival 2008 held in Los Angeles, CA. Raha and I covered the red carpet event and had a blast once again. The festivals theme this year is ‘women’ with film selections all by Iranian filmmakers. For more information on the festival, please visit www.noorfilmfestival.com

Some fun tid bits…

Raha didn’t do a disappearing act on me-last year I couldn’t find him for half the night. So this year was a major improvement.

Rainn Wilson truely does love fesenjoon.

If you live in the Los Angeles area-check out Serenity Salon in Sherman Oaks. Hairstylist Bryan did my hair for the event, he’s great.

Tags: Bebin Events · Bebin People · Melissa

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 kamran(MTL) // Apr 11, 2008 at 4:23 pm

haha kheyli jaleb bod ;) ama ye chizi tavjoh kardid sedaye andi shabie sedaye ahmadinegadeh :D:D hala andy che rabti be festival film dare ????

• 2 sajjad // Apr 11, 2008 at 10:05 pm

chara seda nadare

• 3 Behzad // Apr 12, 2008 at 3:14 am

mesle parsal khob bod yk kare kamelan herfehei

• 4 asal // Apr 12, 2008 at 10:07 am

wow…. I Loved it… MEL you looked yummy, and RAHA joon I love you, you are too hot for your own good!

• 5 taha // Apr 19, 2008 at 4:29 pm

i missed this when it came out and i just saw it: it was really good! i loved officer tehrani in the back when raha was interviewing andy….hey where did his show go?? bring in some new episodes!!

• 6 Gamshid // Apr 24, 2008 at 6:50 pm

I liked the show but I thought last year’s coverage was wayyy better. I just think Melissa has a knack for interviewing people on the spot, she is so smooth and cool and fun to watch and she connects with every person she interviews.

I think next year it should be Melissa all the way, she has soo much positive energy.

Raha was a little boring to watch. It’s not CNN, have some excitement.

• 7 frhad // Feb 1, 2009 at 4:14 pm

your work are best of best works in the world and i love u & ur programmes